NBIC ADMISSION PROCESS
Each level of education in the UK, Australia, USA, New Zealand and Canada has entries requirements that have to be satisfied to be admitted in any tertiary education institution. The admission process for the International Foundation Year (IFY) will be based on a comprehensive assessment. It includes academic information, English proficiency tests, mathematics assessment, evidence of good character, School leaving examinations and an interview.
DEAR CANDIDATE BEFORE STARTING YOUR ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESS make sure you have the following documentation Required to be uploaded in the registration form. If you have all the documents in order, please start your admission process to NBIC HERE
Minimum Requirements and documentation
* Electronic Form (Cost COP 100.000, refundable in case of registering in the IFY, not refundable regardless of the outcome of the admission, or incomplete admission process)
* Picture 3X4 white background (JPG format).
* Valid and updated Passport
* Applicants should normally be 17 years at the start of the IFY.
* Official high school transcripts of the last three years. Including GPA and class rank.
* High School Diploma.
* If the candidate has not graduated from high school, should supply the study certificate on enrollment of eleventh or twelfth year (last high school year)
* A recommendation letter of school counsellor or homeroom teacher with mail and contact number.
* Score certificate of International Tests if applicable (SAT, IGCSE, IB, others.)
* PRUEBA SABER 11 Score certifícate or leaving school exam of the country of procedence. Some exceptions may apply.
* English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS Academic, TOEFL, Michigan, PTE academic)
IELTS Academic. Average score 5 no band lower than 5
TOEFL iBT. Average score 36 no band lower than 36
Cambridge IGCSE test. English as a first language (extended) or English as a second language (extended). Grades C to A*.
Michigan Certificate Competency in English
FCE Pass certificate only grades B and A accepted
PTE academic: Average Score 40 no bands lower than 36
International Baccalaureate IB: English B (SL or HL) or English A (SL or HL) Grades 5 to 7.
NCUK English Exam Password: If the candidate does not have any English test score certificate, or do not meet the English entry requirement, can sit the NCUK entrance English exam. The applicant should score 5/7 in the test, no band lower than 5. The cost of the test is £25 (in pesos according to the daily exchange rate), which is refundable in case the student is admitted and registers in the IFY program (Not refundable under any other circumstance).